Friday 2 September 2011

Introducing Bailey

As promised its now time to introduce our pal Bailey.  Here he is with me on one of our beach walks.  My Mummy has been walking Bailey for a couple of years now.  She met Bailey on our daily dog walk with his Mummy Jess, they used to walk together a couple of days a week, turned out they had plenty to talk about as Jess knew my Granddad Geoff, they went to school together.
Sadly Jess got sick, so Mummy and her friend Julie used to walk Bailey for Jess and her son Paul (who is really Baileys Daddy) More sadness followed as Jess passed away, his Daddy Paul has to work full time so Mummy and Julie took over dog walking duties for Bailey, so Bailey comes with us most days on our walkies.

He is a big handsome lad, dont you think? we get on great though Bailey steals the ball all of the time and wont give it back, takes me most of the walkies to retrieve it from his mouth, he can also hold 3 tennis balls at once, Mummy gets very cross with him sometimes as other dog owners do not like it when he steals their ball and refuses to give it back, personally I dont get it? I love to bring back the ball for everyone to throw it for me again and again...

Here is Bailey this Easter with his Daddy Paul, you can tell just how much his Daddy loves him, what a lucky boy Bailey is.

So there you have Bailey, I will tell you about my housemates next - before we get to the best bit of my very best friend Zac - I love Zac.

Alfie xx

2 comments:

  1. How great to have a good mate like that, Bailey looks such good fun! We look forward to hearing all abour Zac next, we have some friends but we draw the line at sharing toys or balls with them...bwah ha ha!!! Have a great weekend Alfie Dex and Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats great you have Bailey to join you for walks! Always nice to walk with friends.

    ReplyDelete