Tuesday 13 September 2011

My Very Best Friend



Here is the best bit, meet Zac he is my very best friend in the world.  When Zac's hooman isnt working early we get to go out early each morning to play on the hills for a couple of hours.  This is what our life is all about, me and Zac getting to play.. Jaja and Tess are much older than me so dont play the same.  Zac is like me, he too is a rescue dog and he will be 2 years young this year, so a bit younger but still lots of fun to be with.
We live for balls and play, though Zac does have a naughty habit of sticks, or is that large logs? I'm not really interested in sticks and I know 'she who thinks she should be obeyed' is not fond of them at all, and they do get taken away pretty sharpish and disappear while we are attatched to leads and cant retrieve them, Mum and Auntie Sylvia (Zac's Mum) put them high up in trees so we cant find them even if we do try double back and get them.
Did I mention we just like to play? while they walk slowly along, then stand nattering (usually about Yankee Candles and Crafts, booooooooooooring!!)

Here we are again..



Now if it was up to me, this whole blog would just be about me and Zac every day.  But 'herself' likes to share with others, so we are thinking of introducing you to Woody tomorrow, Woody loves Zac too but I am of course his favourite and I ignore Woody as Zac is MY friend not his.

Lets finish off with another picture of my best friend Zac, I love you Zac..


Alfie xx

2 comments:

  1. awwww Zac looks like a great best mate to have! We love hearing all about your friends...more please!!! Have a great week Alfie and co, Dex and Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dex and Lou, but you cant share him, he is all MINE!!!

    Alfie xx

    ReplyDelete