Friday 9 September 2011

Introducing Jaja


Time to meet my other housemate Jaja.  Jaja was adopted from Swindon Strictly Strays as a puppy 8.5 years ago.  His Mum was a Terrier x Greyhound, and father unknown, though we suspect he was some sort of Deerhound mix.  Jaja's Mum was taken safely into rescue by a lovely lady called Jess who ran Strictly strays, she was abandoned probably because she was going to be a Mummy.
My Daddy saw Jaja advertised on one of the doggie forums we ran for Greyhounds and Lurchers, he was the largest of the litter and therefore unwanted, but not my Daddy he wanted him and somehow managed to talk my Mummy into them driving to Swindon to adopt him.

When I arrived in my new home Jaja didnt like me at all - there was quite a few scirmishes, as it seems Jaja decided he would be pack leader and did not want another male dog in his house.  But once I got this message, which did take me sometime, all was well...

See, we are good buddies now.  We can even be seen sharing the sofa when the weather is a bit chilly.  But most of all we like to play..


..and we love weekends, when the weather is hot so the hoomans take us to the seaside were its nice and cool for our paws, we enjoy the big pond to play in, even Tess joins in with us

So, thats my canine family.  The hoomans were tempted to adopt more as before me they used to be owned by 5 dogs, but I hear them say I am as much of a handful as another 3 altogether?? not sure what they mean by that.  Therefore we will be staying as a 3 dog family now.

Next is the best bit, I get to introduce my best friend Zac - sending Mum off to find all the best pictures, though as she takes them most days of us it shouldnt be too hard for her.

Alfie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment