Monday 5 September 2011

Introducing Tess


Meet Tess, she is the old girl I live with.  Though I am told my arrival took years off her.  Tess was adopted from Labrador Rescue by the folks some 9 years ago, she had a tough past before they adopted her at around 2 years of age and is a very timid girl most of the time - but not with me..


Here we are playing at our pond on our daily outing - she doesnt do so bad for an old duck dont you think?  She didnt like me very much when I arrived, but I suppose I was a bit on the 'forceful' side before they took me for 'that' operation.  But she loves me now, we even share a bed quite often, but most of all we like to play.  Here we are in the snow earlier this year


See I love her so much I even let her get the ball - sometimes....

Hope you all stayed dry today been a wet one over the UK today - not that it bothers me of course but the Lurcher isnt so keen on it, his turn to be introduced next time.  We were very lucky and missed the showers but my bestest pal Zac was out early with his person today and I expect they got very wet indeed.

Just Jaja's turn to be shown off next then you get to meet my pal.

Alfie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment