Monday 22 August 2011

My First Real snow ~ January 2010



It wasnt long before those pesky stitches were removed, and as luck would have it (for me anyway) more snow came down, this time I got to play properly.  Mum said 'that op' had improved my behavoir a little and the training classes were also helping, I was starting to appreciate that playing was far more fun than trying to pick fights.  The humans told me this yellow Labrador was around 9 years old, seems to be a great young playmate to me.


Because of the very poor weather, Mums car was snowed in, so I got to play on the local park with Tess, not too many other dogs (or people for that matter) around so we had lots of fun.  My other housemate, the lurcher above called Jaja, went out in Mums friends 4x4 with the other dog she walks, you will see a lot of him his name is Bailey, he sadly lost his Mummy a few years back, so my Mummy takes him for walks with us each day, as his Daddy has to go to work so cant do the fun stuff.  I will show you Bailey in my next blog post, Mum has lots and lots of lovely pictures of him, I was friends with Bailey straight away as he is a nice dog and likes to play ball, only thing is he wont fetch it back, and he calls himself a retriever?

Till next time, wish Mum would hurry up with this past stuff - I'm a dog, I live for NOW!

Alfie xx

1 comment:

  1. Jaja in snow! I could just kiss him. I know this is Alfie´s blog, but I am the main conspirator in dognapping of Jaja, so I can not help but react!
    I do not understand why there were few dogs in park Alfie, I believe all puppies love snow.

    ReplyDelete