Thursday 18 August 2011

In my new home

So, let me take you back to November/December 2009 in my new home.  I loved being with my new canine housemates Tess the Labrador (I 'really' loved her often) and Jaja the Lurcher, who wasnt really such a close friend back then, I heard my new Mummy say he was quite horrified whatever that meant.  I started off on the big walk with all my friends each day, but I didnt quite get it, and it wasnt long before I stopped attending the big walk and was left alone while the others went, then walked miles on the lead with a lot of training, and a halti to learn to walk properly and be a good dog.

Dad still took me though, here I am on one of my first walks with my new friends and my new Daddy.



I was still attending the doggies school, and even had my own bandana with 'Asbo Alfie' printed on it, lets face it I was quite a naughty lad at times, little wonder Mummy used to get so exasperated with me.  But I really dont think there was any need for this at the Dog Club Christmas party


.. but worse was to come.... I was dumped at that nasty place they call 'the vet' and parts were taken away, that sure did calm me down, and stopped me from being quite so over friendly with Tess, to stop me interfering with the stitches they then did this to me



I had thought this to be a great new home, but was not quite so sure at this time and for the next few weeks, but it did get better.  I will tell you next about my first Christmas in my new home.

Love Alfie xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alfie!! Nice to meet you, our Momster knows yours so we thought we'd drop by and say hi :-) We have lots of blog land buddies and there are lots of events on at the moment so we hope you join in with it all, it's great fun! Dex and Louis xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dex and Louis
    I am sending my Mum off to your blog now to join in, now she has the right log in details, as a PA she is rubbish, think I should learn to type, might need a larger keyboard though as my paws are a bit big for this one.

    Alfie xx

    ReplyDelete